We take care of our guests and employees. It is therefore particularly important to us to continuously adapt the measures to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government and beyond.
Therefore, we all have to follow the rules of everyday life, to be able to experience beautiful hours together again.
Despite all the requirements, we would like to enable you a nice and carefree holiday.
For your orientation:
keyboard_arrow_rightSafe with each other with a „distance“
- Keep a physical distance of at least 1m! This applies to the entire hotel area.
- But we welcome you with a warm smile!
- To shorten the Chck.in, please use the online check-in in advance.
- (You will receive more information about this by email)
- Our "guest friend app" provides you with the latest information, a menu selection and daily tips directly on your smartphone.
- You are also welcome to contact the reception via the app, e.g. book a massage.
- Our reception team is also happy to be there for you personally at any time! Protective measures have been taken.
- You can continue to experience moments of pleasure at the highest level with us at Arnika.
- With hand disinfection we can continue to offer our extensive breakfast buffet, the afternoon snack as well as the daily salad buffets and cheese selection from the buffet.
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn in the buffet area!
- Please also keep a safe distance at the buffet.
- The safety distance between the tables is maintained
- We thank you in advance for your understanding that specific table requests are not possible due to the minimum distances to be observed. The tables are assigned and all guests are seated by our service staff
- Please only travel when you are healthy, respect the rules of conduct and keep your physical “distance”. Please refrain from shaking hands.
- So that you have the opportunity to disinfect your hands at all times, we have provided sufficient hand disinfection racks for you.
- Our hygiene concept from the company “Hollu” and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals contribute to your safety.
- Surfaces such as handrails, door handles, buttons in the elevator, remote controls etc. are disinfected even more frequently.
- Our laundry is washed pore-deep clean at 95 °.
- The Lifts only be used alone or with families.
- You can scan our guest information folder and our drinks and wine menu using a QR code
- All employees wear mouth and nose protection or face visors
- The entire Arnica team is regularly tested for COVID-19.
- Fresh air is good for you! - Please support us too by opening the windows in the room more often.
- Please disinfect or wash your hands thoroughly when entering the wellness area.
- In the entire wellness area, a minimum distance of 1m must be observed, including in the individual sauna cabins!
- No infusion may be made in the Finnish sauna!
- Please note the guidelines on the individual saunas.
- Due to the distance rules, there is a restriction in the number of people
- Massages can be booked at reception or via our "Gastfreund App".
- Of course, our entire wellness area is also cleaned with high-quality cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Please note that changes and adjustments can always be made.
If you have any questions, please contact our reception.
Information about our changed cancellation conditions