We take care of our guests and employees. It is therefore particularly important to us to continuously adapt the measures to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government and beyond.
Therefore, we all have to follow the rules of everyday life, to be able to experience beautiful hours together again.
Despite all the requirements, we would like to enable you a nice and carefree holiday.
For your orientation:
- Keep a physical distance of at least 1m! This applies to the entire hotel area.
- Please refrain from shaking hands - But we welcome you with a warm smile!
- In order to shorten the check-in, please use the online check-in in advance. (You will receive more information about this by email)
- Quarantine regulations when entering Austria, according to the ECDC card for risk areas, apply:
Green / yellow / orange: free entry
Red: no quarantine if people have been tested, vaccinated or recovered
Dark red: Entry only for those who have been tested, recovered or vaccinated with a quarantine obligation (free tests after 5 days)
The EU entry regulations have been loosened in a hurry so that EU citizens no longer have to be quarantined after a holiday in Austria.
You can find quite good and clear informaton abut entering Austria here
- Our “guest friend app” provides you with the latest information, a menu selection and daily tips straight to your smartphone. You are also welcome to contact the reception via the app to book a massage, for example.
- Our reception team is also happy to be there for you personally at any time! Protective measures have been taken.
- You can continue to experience moments of pleasure at the highest level with us at Arnika.
- Buffets are accessible with mouth and nose covering.
We also ask you to use the disposable gloves provided.
- Please also keep a safe distance at the buffet.
- The safety distance between the tables is maintained.
- Please only ice when it is healthy, respect the rules of conduct and keep your physical "distance".
- In Austria, the following applies to entry into and access to service providers, hotels, restaurants, cable cars, etc.
* TESTED - PCR test at an authorized agency (valid for 72h), antigen test under the supervision of an authorized agency (valid for max. 48h) - available at our hotel, or antigen self-test recorded in an official data processing system (max. 24h)
* VACCINATED - at the earliest from the 22nd day after the first vaccination
* RECOVERY - medical confirmation of an infection that has been overcome in the last 6 months, official separation notice to people who can be proven to be ill (max. 6 months or evidence of antibodies (max. 3 months)
- So that you have the opportunity to disinfect your hands at any time, we have provided sufficient hand disinfection racks for you.
- Our hygiene concept and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals contribute to your safety.
- Surfaces such as handrails, door handles, buttons in the elevator, remote controls, etc. are disinfected even more frequently.
- Our laundry is washed pore-deep clean at 95 °.
- Passenger lifts may only be used alone or in a family group.
- You can scan our guest information folder as well as our drinks and wine menu using a QR code
- All employees work with mouth and nose protection or face visors.
- The entire Arnika Team is regularly tested for COVID-19.
- The modern ventilation system ensures that the closed public spaces are supplied with fresh air. The fresh air is cleaned by filters. The exhaust air is led directly to the outside without mixing.
- Fresh air is good for you! - Please support us too by opening the windows in the room more often.
- Adults and children from 14 years of age must wear their own FFP2 mask in the entire public hotel area, with the exception of the seat. A mouth and nose cover is sufficient for children from 5 to 14 years of age.
- We are a certified SAFE SERVICE® company and take our responsibility as a safe host seriously. #safeservicetirol
- Please disinfect or wash your hands thoroughly when entering the wellness area.
- In the entire wellness area, a minimum distance of 1m must be observed, including in the individual sauna cabins!
- No infusion may be made in the Finnish sauna!
- Please note the guidelines on the individual saunas.
- Due to the distance rules, there is a restriction in the number of people
- Massages can be booked at reception or via our "Gastfreund App".
- Of course, our entire wellness area is also cleaned with high-quality cleaning agents and disinfectants.
Please note that changes and adjustments can always be made.
If you have any questions, please contact our reception.
Information about our changed cancellation conditions
So leben wir SAFE SERVICE® nach innen und wissen immer aktuell Bescheid, welche Vorsorge- und Sicherheitsmaßnahmen für unsere Gäste umzusetzen sind. Wir zeigen SAFE SERVICE auch bewusst nach außen und machen sichtbar, dass wir ein SAFE SERVICE® Betrieb sind. So tragen wir unseren Teil dazu bei, die Region als sichere Urlaubsdestination sichtbar zu machen.