Booking information Hotel Arnikaa
Everything important for your holiday with us in Ischgl.
The prices are per person and day including breakfast, afternoon snack (not during the summer time), delicious dinner, using the sauna area and parking.
For parking in the garage we charge Euro 3,00 per day extra.
till 3 years Euro 15,- per day
3-9 years 50% reduction
9-16 Jahren 30% reduction
Child reductions are only guilty if the children stay in the same room with 2 adults.
In the family room children till 15 years get a reduction of 10% on the room price, if there also stay 2 adults in the room.
Infant beds and chairs for children you can borrow for free.
Check in is starting at 3pm. If you´ll arrive earlier, it´s no problem. We´ll find a place where you can keep your baggage, change the clothes and enjoy also your arriving day.
Check out is at 10:30 am.
If you´ll arrive later than 5pm please inform us!
means of payment: Cash, depid card and credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Bookings from you needs to be given in writing. For the booking we also need a prepayment to our bank account as follow.
Volksbank Ischgl, IBAN: AT074239000520000412 , SWIFT-Code: VBOEATWWINN, account number: 520000412, BLZ: 45850, Aloys Bertram Hotel Arnika, 6561 Ischgl.
Cancellations are only valid in writing!
For arrivals from November 25th, 2020 our changed cancellation conditions apply.
We recommend more than ever to take out Travel Insurance. "Europäische Reiseversicherung" has adjusted the conditions in connection with Covid-19. More information on this below.
case of cancellation:
- You will not incur any cancellation costs up to 1 month before the start of your holiday
- If you cancel less, between 30 days and 14 days before arrival, we charge 60% of the total price.
- If you cancel 2 weeks before arrival, 90% of the total price will be charged.
- If you arrival later or in case of a early departure, the total price you booked will be charged.
CANCEL FOR FREE Covid-19
Our cancellation conditions apply, but a free cancellation is possible at any time if one of the following points applies:
- It is not possible to travel to or from Austria due to a border closure
- Austria, Tyrol or Ischgl are classified as risk areas by your government
- After departure, you have to go into statutory home quarantine for at least 3 nights
We ask for your understanding that a processing fee of EUR 25.00 will be charged for the cancellation.
We recommend to make a cancellation and holiday policy - for this click here
NEW! Though still existing pandemic status the European Travel Insurance covers in case of Corona illness since May 29 th 2020. More detailled information on this courtesy you will find here.