Holiday with children in Ischgl
Boundless holiday fun for young and old
In summer, the region around Ischgl is transformed into a true family paradise, with numerous hiking trails for all levels of difficulty. Families can, for example, take a trip to the idyllic Silvretta reservoir or explore one of the many alpine pastures. The spectacular views of the surrounding mountains are simply breathtaking and offer unforgettable photo opportunities. For families with children, there are also numerous activities such as mountain biking, climbing, horse riding or paragliding. There is also a large adventure playground and an adventure pool for children to spend the day having fun and doing activities.
- KIDS CLUB PAZNAUN: At Kids Club Paznaun there is free childcare for younger children up to the age of 10. Here, childcare is written in capital letters and fun and variety are on the agenda. Together with Willi Wichtel, the children explore nature. Expert childminders supervise the children on their adventures.
- YOUTH CLUB:
A free and varied weekly programme for all 11 to 16-year-olds takes you through the entire valley. Every day there is something new to experience such as rafting, canyoning, mountain bike races, bouldering in Galtür, beach volleyball and chilling out or a GPS treasure hunt through the Silvapark..
- On Monday, we cool off at the bathing lake in See. Whether it's chilling on the air mattress or playing a beach volleyball match.
- Tuesday is all about mountain biking. After the skill rally and a fast downhill ride, the cosy "Chill and Grill" awaits us at Lake Pardatsch.
- Wednesday offers a successful combination of technology and nature when we go on a GPS treasure hunt in the Galtür Silvpark.
- On Thursday, canyoning and rafting are offered, where cooling off is guaranteed.
- Finally, on Friday, there will be another thrill with bouldering in Galtür.
For big and small
Varied weekly programme